||Acute: 1-2 weeks
||Chronic or Reccuring:
||1-2.5ml, up to 5x daily
||1-2.5ml, 3x daily
||2.5-5ml, up to 5x daily
||2.5-5ml, 3x daily
||5-10ml, up to 5x daily
||5-10ml, 3x daily
For night-time relief, take Kids Chest Relief Night.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Special Instructions: Shake well before use. Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool place.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- No restriction on long term use
- Suitable for newborns, infants and young children
- Bronchial Asthma: suitable within the recommended dosage
Oral Liquid Ingredients:
In a natural vegetable glycerin base. Contains ethanol, apple cider vinegar, Licorice, Fennel and Orange. Hypoallergenic. Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy. GE Free.
Calming and relaxing, Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis) protects the mucous membrane tissue from further damage and soothes the nose, throat and mouth.
Mullein (Verbascum densiflorum) soothes mucous membranes in the throat by forming a protective layer.
Plantain (Plantago lanceolata) helps to expel phlegm and soothe mucous membranes in the nose, throat and lungs. It is especially useful for respiratory tract health.
With essential oils, Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) supports the immune system. Its expectorant action helps clear the air passage of excess saliva and mucous. Eases a dry, tickly throat and blocked nose.
Be the first to review this product