||Acute: 1-2 weeks
||Chronic or Reccuring:
||1-2.5ml, up to 5x daily
||1-2.5ml, 3x daily
||2.5-5ml, up to 5x daily
||2.5-5ml, 3x daily
||5-10ml, up to 5x daily
||5-10ml, 3x daily
For night-time relief, take Kids Chest Relief Night.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Special Instructions: Shake well before use. Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool place.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- No restriction on long term use
- Suitable for newborns, infants and young children
- Bronchial Asthma: suitable within the recommended dosage
Oral Liquid Ingredients:
In a natural vegetable glycerin base. Contains ethanol, apple cider vinegar, Licorice, Fennel and Orange. Hypoallergenic. Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy. GE Free.
Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis) protects and soothes the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract, including the nose, throat and airways.
Mullein (Verbascum densiflorum) soothes mucous membranes in the upper respiratory tract by forming a protective layer.
Plantain (Plantago lanceolata) has an affinity for the respiratory tract, helping to soothe and protect mucous membranes.
ThymeMed is Artemis' exclusive fresh plant extract made from Central Otago Thyme (Thymus vulgaris). Thyme provides powerful natural support for the body's immune defences and respiratory system, which includes helping to clear mucus from lungs and airways.
Be the first to review this product