Privacy & Security
Artemis values you and respects your privacy. We collect information about you through our website in an effort to improve your shopping experience, as well as communicate with you about our products, services and promotions. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may under certain circumstances share your information amoung third parties that provide services on our behalf or with whom we have partnered to offer a particular product or service. If our information practices change, we will post an updated policy on our website.
How does Artemis use your information?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfil your order and email you order confirmation and courier tracking details
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail or other means about our products, services and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communication
- To administer and fulfil or promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences and enhance your experience
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To analyse trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business
- To contact you if necessary
You always have the choice to stop receiving marketing information.
Does Artemis share your information?
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- With our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, these may include promotions and communications to our customers. We do not authorise these service providers to make any other use of; or disclosure of your information
- To conform to legal requirements (including, but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or government request) or comply with legal process, or to help maintain the law
- To protect our rights, or property, or those of our related companies
- To enforce our terms and conditions
- To act in the interest of Artemis, or our related companies, customers or others as deemed appropriate
Our website uses "cookies," which are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies enable you to shop on our websites and may be used in a variety of ways to enhance or personalise your online browsing and shopping experience. Cookies may also be used to collect transaction information needed by a script or loyalty program to which you have authorised us to provide your personal information. You can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to access your account information or make purchases on our websites.
How do I know my personal information is secure?
We provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. Artemis limits the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal data, and employees are advised of the importance of confidentiality. As an added safeguard, Artemis does not store credit card information with your registered online profile.
When you enter your personal information on our website we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. When an online retailer uses SSL technology, at the checkout the online retailer servers and your PC encrypts everything that you enter into your devices, such as credit card details, billing and delivery address. You can be assured that your personal information is safe and secure.