Dilute 10ml with 100ml of hot or cold water.
For immediate support, take up to 3 cups daily. As a preventative, take 1 cup daily.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Special Instructions: Shake well before use. Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool place. Refrigerate once opened.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- No restriction on long-term use
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Suitable for all ages
Therapeutic strength. Ingredients: Water, brown cane sugar, Central Otago ThymeTM, lemons (certified organic), citric acid. Not made from concentrate. Hypoallergenic. Does not contain artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy. GE Free.
Lemons are packed with vitamin C and antioxidants which are helpful when you're feeling under the weather.
Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) provides powerful natural support for the body's immune defences and respiratory system, which includes helping to clear mucus from lungs and airways.
Be the first to review this product